I’d survived my first Meatless Monday with 2 falafel meals and a bag full of fruit, but for round two, I felt the need to bask in luxuriation, so I consulted my tweets, and found the location for GrubSpot #1. I arrived at 21st and 5th to the very whimsical Cinnamon Snail truck, and was greeted by Sean at the window and Chef...read more
Home >> Posts Tagged "veggies"
Jun 22, 12
Get our latest stories delivered right to your inbox.
- The Results are in: Boston vs NY: Food Truck Throwdown Part Deux.
- New Photos: April 21st Prospect Park Food Truck Rally.
- Day 27: Can’t have a Cuban cigar? Have a Cuban sandwich instead with the Bongo Brothers.
- 8th Annual Vendys, NYC: And the Winners are…
- Day 2: Morocho Peruvian Fusion for some … wait what!?
- Meet ‘n’ Eat @ Frites ‘n’ Meats.
- Day 30: Finale @ Big Gay Ice Cream.
- Day 29: Bringing the streets of Colombia to the streets of NYC.
- Day 29: Phil’s Steaks, NY’s First Authentic Philly Cheesesteak Truck Jawn.
- StreetGrub Tour of Asia: First Stop – Hong Kong.
- Prospect Park Food Truck Rally: 10/21/2012 – the Season Finale.
- Day 9: The Patron Saint
- Day 18: Cinnamon Snail for lunch and a lesson on Life.
- Day 28: Late Feeding of my Hole.
- Day 25: Asking Bob & Jo to Bob Jo.