I’d crammed three food truck lunches so far throughout the day, but when I found out Feed Your Hole was anchored near Grand Central, I decided to drop by for an early dinner. So the name might not be the most elegant use of words, but they certainly were eloquent. Expecting the nitty gritty, maybe even obscene, I was...read more
Home >> Posts Tagged "feed your hole"
Jul 10, 12
Get our latest stories delivered right to your inbox.
- The Results are in: Boston vs NY: Food Truck Throwdown Part Deux.
- New Photos: April 21st Prospect Park Food Truck Rally.
- Day 27: Can’t have a Cuban cigar? Have a Cuban sandwich instead with the Bongo Brothers.
- 8th Annual Vendys, NYC: And the Winners are…
- Day 2: Morocho Peruvian Fusion for some … wait what!?
- Meet ‘n’ Eat @ Frites ‘n’ Meats.
- Day 30: Finale @ Big Gay Ice Cream.
- Day 29: Bringing the streets of Colombia to the streets of NYC.
- Day 29: Phil’s Steaks, NY’s First Authentic Philly Cheesesteak Truck Jawn.
- StreetGrub Tour of Asia: First Stop – Hong Kong.
- Prospect Park Food Truck Rally: 10/21/2012 – the Season Finale.
- Day 9: The Patron Saint
- Day 18: Cinnamon Snail for lunch and a lesson on Life.
- Day 28: Late Feeding of my Hole.
- Day 25: Asking Bob & Jo to Bob Jo.